Who you should you contact if you have problems with your employee contract?

Posted on Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 at 4:02 am    

An employee contract contains many legal agreements and provisions that govern the employee-employer relationship. When employees feel like their employers have not fulfilled the obligations of the contract, they are often unsure how to proceed.

In some cases, they will contract the company's internal legal counsel for advice. However, this strategy can backfire because the internal counsel is often responsible for protecting the company's legal interests. As an alternative, employees should contact outside counsel, who will serve the employee's best interests. 

If you or anyone you know has questions about their employee contract, contact the Iowa business attorneys of LaMarca Law Group, P.C., at (877) 327-2600. 

The Search Engine Guys