Who should I contact when starting a new business?

New businesses need to be registered with several different entities; the specifics will depend on the type of business you open and your location. You will likely need to contact the Internal Revenue Service, the county clerk, and the Iowa Department of Revenue. There may also be local clerks and other agencies you want to call, including the US Patent and Trademark Office.

An experienced Des Moines business startup attorney can help your new company run as smoothly as possible. For a free evaluation, contact the offices of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. at (877) 327-2600.

Back to FAQs

The Search Engine Guys