Des Moines S-Corporation Formation Attorneys
Deciding to incorporate a business is one of the most important decisions which you as a small business owner or operator will have to make. Because of the serious ramifications this decision, it’s important that the formation is done right, from filing the articles of incorporation to laying out the corporate by-laws. You need to know that your S-corporation has a strong foundation upon which to build.
At LaMarca Law Group, P.C., we pride ourselves on our experience and our commitment to our clients. We are dedicated to not only meeting their needs, but surpassing them. Our dedicated Des Moines S-corporation formation attorneys would like to discuss your needs with you. Please contact us today by calling (877) 327-2600.
The S-corporation is one of two different corporation types, and is often suitable for smaller businesses. Available to businesses with 100 or fewer shareholders, it offers the following advantages:
- Pass-through taxation. The corporation is not taxed for income; rather, the shareholders pay these taxes.
- Limited liability protects shareholders from business debts and liabilities, as well as the misdeeds of fellow shareholders.
- Transfer of ownership is simple and accomplished through the sale of shares.
- Capital can be quickly raised through the sale of shares.
- Expenses stemming from the business are usually tax-deductible.
At LaMarca Law Group, P.C., we have a wealth of experience helping businesses make the next step. We would like to discuss your case with you in order to determine if we can help you with your incorporation needs.
Forming an S-corporation may be what your company needs to take business to the next level, and we may be able to help. The professional Des Moines S-corporation formation attorneys of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. have a wealth of experience helping companies interested in incorporating. Contact us today by calling (877) 327-2600.